Certified Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Couples Therapist, EFT Supervisor Candidate, Registered Member MBACP, MNCS(Acc), Relate CC Cert
I am an experienced couples, relationship and marriage guidance counsellor. I specialize exclusively in couples counselling and have a full time private practice seeing couples both face to face and online.
In the past I worked for Relate Oxford for 10 years between 2005-2015 combining this with being in private practice for the last 11 years. In addition I offer supervision for colleagues who see couples in their practice.
"Are you having a difficult time together and wanting some support for your relationship?
Communication may be difficult between you resulting in tension and arguing or perhaps one or both of you are feeling discouraged and shut off.
Maybe you even get on okay on the surface but realise that the spark you once had is missing.
Either way my guess is that you both may need some support and do not know how to fix it on your own.
The reassuring news is that there has been a tremendous advance through science and research in our understanding of the issues that are at the core of all couple problems, including yours and most importantly how to resolve them.
The way I work is warm, supportive and helps you both feel heard, understood and entitled to your experience. It is also powerful and encouraging and helps you both know how to get out of the stuck pattern and cycle you have been caught in together and move forward."
To find out more about couple counselling in Cheltenham or online please Call me on 07890 850563 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a couples counsellor I have a wide experience of the types of difficulties that may be triggering problems in your relationship.
These can include:
- Arguments,fights and tension
- Inappropriate fighting such as pushing, hitting, swearing directly, throwing things.
- Affairs - feeling of betrayal and loss of trust, guilt
- Communication issues - we can't or don't talk anymore
- Lack of intimacy and connection
- Feeling emotionally disconnected with your partner
- Sexual relationship and loss of or change in interest
- Not feeling wanted or loved by your partner
- Aspergers Syndrome in relationships
- Feelings for your partner have changed
- Not sure about the future together
- If you have young children, not spending enough quality time as a couple
- Anxiety and insecurity
- Differences over money
- If Internet pornography addiction is affecting your relationship together
This is by no means a comprehensive list but may include some of the issues that you are experiencing in your relationship.
If you would like to consider coming for counselling our first meeting is an assessment session. It will give you an opportunity to decide if you want more sessions and does not commit you to further counselling.
For an appointment please Call 07890 850563 or e-mail me at email@example.com